Making an IMPACT in the Fight against Breast Cancer at our Annual Luncheon
The Susan G. Komen New Jersey IMPACT Luncheon is taking place on Friday, June 10th from 11:30 AM -1:00 PM at the Forsgate Country Club in Monroe Township, NJ — make an IMPACT in the fight against breast cancer. Join us for an afternoon of networking, fun and prizes, engaging program, and delicious lunch.
Individual tickets are available for purchase for $75.00 or a table of 10 for $750.00.
To purchase tickets, tables or program journal ads, click here to visit our website.
Contact Chelsea Beecher at email@example.com with any questions.
2022 Komen New Jersey IMPACT Luncheon Speakers:
Celia Moncholi — EVP and Head of Customer Experience, TD Bank
Coral O. Omene, MD, PhD — Assistant Professor of Medicine, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Division of Oncology, Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
TBA — Hackensack Meridian Health
Thank you to our dedicated NJ IMPACT Luncheon Committee!
- Teralyn Carter, MD — Breast Surgical Oncologist, Cooper University Health Care
- Peggy Forma — Komen Volunteer, Co-Survivor
- Maureen Fasano — Manager, Eric Fasano Agency Farmer’s Insurance, Freehold
- Kerri Finnegan — SVP, Senior Relationship Manager, BoA Merrill Lynch
- Elizabeth James — Chief Operating Office, OnTarget Staffing
- Jane Johnston — Director, Marketing & Strategy, Priority Payments Local
- Beth Porreca — Senior Director, Strategic Operations, USA Football
- Jessica Schwartz — Director of Sales, NJ 101.5/WPST, Townsquare Media
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
More details to follow.
In the interest of keeping our participants safe, Susan G. Komen will follow local, state and federal guidelines or mandates related to COVID-19. Please read any email communications to receive up-to-date information, including safety precautions or event cancellation. Participants may use protective measures, such as mask wearing, social distancing and hand sanitizing/washing. The elderly, those with underlying medical conditions or weakened immune systems, including those who have breast cancer and are being treated with chemotherapy or immunotherapy or those with metastatic breast cancer, are especially vulnerable to COVID-19. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have experienced symptoms within 14 days of the event, you should not participate. Participants are solely responsible for their personal health and safety. For more information about COVID-19 and breast cancer see https://www.komen.org/breast-cancer/survivorship/health-concerns/coronavirus-information/.